.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

World Cup 2006

Monday, January 16, 2006

So. Sven spilled the beans to a News of the World scumbag dressed as an Arab. He's naive, he should have known better! The NOTW recorded it all! He said what we all kind of know and suspect, but it's very embarrassing and he's had to spend his Sunday ringing all the players and saying sorry. Sorry I said you're only at Newcastle for the money Michael. Sorry I said you come from a rough backgrond and you've got a bad temper Wayne. Sorry I said you're a bit lazy Rio. Sorry I said you're frustrated with Real Madrid's lack of progress David. Sorry everybody, I said I'll be leaving after the World Cup, I won't really!

On a brighter note, Arsenal have signed a Togoan. (Togolese?) He's from Togo anyway, and he's called Emmanuel Adebayor, and he's going to be in the World Cup, so that'll mean Togo games will be even more exciting (for me) than before. Togo v Switzerland in Dortmund on the 19th June... surely one to miss? No, two Arsenal players will be in it! Magic.

1 Comments:

  • I am very scared to click on the link to michelbrinik's blog using my work account. I'm not sure what accessing a website with "juicyfruiter" in the url would bring.

    By Blogger stefan drury, at 1:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

This blog has been thoroughly enjoyed by sports fans