.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

World Cup 2006

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Seeing as my partner in blog won't be commenting on this, it's my duty to report the result of the last major championship final involving England players before the World Cup.

Arsenal 1 - 2 Barcelona

I didn't watch it. I was going to set the clock for 4.30am when it was on, but I forgot. Apparently it was a good game to watch for the neutral onlooker.

I saw a bloke in an Arsenal scarf walking home as I made my way to work. He looked drunk and full of hate.

6 Comments:

  • Get a degree "In less then 2 weeks." That arnoldalaxander62111187, eh? What a knob end.

    By Blogger astronaut, at 9:19 pm  

  • You're right though. I won't be commenting on it.

    By Blogger astronaut, at 9:22 pm  

  • I was slightly tipsy and full of c'est la vie (because I am so mature).

    By Blogger astronaut, at 9:22 pm  

  • But I'm not commenting on it.

    By Blogger astronaut, at 9:23 pm  

  • I'm gonna call that number. You can never have enough college degrees. I quite fancy a PHD.

    By Blogger astronaut, at 9:24 pm  

  • I would very much like one of those degrees NOW!!!

    Look, he says "this is a real deal" so it must be legit.

    Anyone called Arnold must be telling the truth.

    By Blogger stefan drury, at 10:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

This blog has been thoroughly enjoyed by sports fans