.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

World Cup 2006

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Who will it be?

Who should be the next England manager Don't ask me. But if you do ask me, I voted for Martin O'Neill although I find myself strangely unconcerned really.

***UPDATE 270406: Looks like it's gonna be Big Phil. I'm not happy about it, but who asked me, eh? Nobody, that's who. ***

I just booked some days off for weekday afternoon matches. Should I take off Monday 12 June for the 2pm (Euro time) kick off between Australia and Japan?! How can I be expected to work when such a footballing clash is taking place?

***UPDATE 290406: Big Phil doesn't want the job after all***

2 Comments:

  • You may as well take the time off, as you'll be spending most of the match responding to text messages from me chuckling at the Socceroonies.

    By Blogger stefan drury, at 5:44 pm  

  • Wayne Soccerooney

    By Blogger astronaut, at 8:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

This blog has been thoroughly enjoyed by sports fans