.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

World Cup 2006

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I am very ex-coi-teeeed

My preparation started when I nearly bought a Gold World Cup Coke at the weekend, but realised it was a full fat version and not the girly diet variety that I drink. So I left it.

My missus has downloaded a WC2006 desktop pattern to her Mac. It is swirly and purple and a bit too funky for my liking.

I have rescheduled meetings at work when realising that they coincided with England games. The England games are on at 11pm or 2am over here, so the last thing I want to do is witness an historic England victory, then waltz in to work after 4 pints at 9am with a day full of meetings. No, those days will all be about blogging and trips to the pub at lunchtime.

I am going to charge up the camera batteries and start snapping WC gubberama that I have seen recently such as Japanese students wearing Germany football tops (why oh why), keyrings for sale in the local BP garage and pictures of Harry Kewell on every sodding bus shelter.

Oh, and I joined our work footy tipping contest. $20 to enter and I am going to win.

Bringeth it on...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

This blog has been thoroughly enjoyed by sports fans