.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

World Cup 2006

Friday, May 27, 2005

Champions Leg

Well what a game, eh? Not that I watched it, well it was 4.30 in the morning over here and the mornings are cold these days. Staying in bed was the better option.

Plus I would have wanted to have a beer to replicate that special World Cup 2002 feeling of being midly pissed at 5 in the morning watching football.

I sort of watched it though, if you can call trying to tell which team is which in the fuzzy replays of the goals on the Interweb watching it.

We have a guy at work who is a big Liverpool fan so he was chuffed. The sparky is an AC Milan Fan though, so he was pissed off.

My hands are shaking, I will have an egg sandwich, that'll help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

This blog has been thoroughly enjoyed by sports fans