.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

World Cup 2006

Friday, September 09, 2005

I suppose someone should post some comments on the England Northern Ireland game shouldn't they? And considering I live in Australia, and haven't seen the game, nor any highlights, I am probably the least qualified to do so. Therefore I will.

I hear that as a result, England (or En-ger-land as they like to be called) are not guaranteed automatic qualification which they previously were. I know that Poland are at the top of the group, and I might be living in the land where footy is played with a rugby ball, but I also know that Wales are also in their group, but they're at the bottom and are basically crap.

I also know that Malta (small island in the Mediterranean, dogs with big eyes, football played on gravel) have amassed two world cup points from two victorious draws. Fantastic. They beat someone last year I think.

See, I am still on top of football news, ain't I, hmmm?

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 am  

  • have you seen we have been attacked by spammers saying how much they like our blog and by the way, would we like to know about some fantastic home working offer and consolidate some loans while we're at it. not a word about sven and deutschland zwei tausand und sechs, as it won't be known. (i have deleted the spammers.)

    By Blogger astronaut, at 2:42 am  

  • A

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

This blog has been thoroughly enjoyed by sports fans