.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

World Cup 2006

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

At this moment in time, right now, as I write / type this, I am sat in Rydges Melbourne on level 12, room 03, it's 12:45am and Korea are leading Togo 2-1.

Togo took the lead of course. But Korea are gradually bringing it back.

I am making the most of the in-room HSIA and it's actually quite mega.

I've just ordered a veggie pizza on room service (it's all they have after 11pm) and gave the nice man a massive tip of $0. I'm in Melbourne on some website training gubbins. It's 7degrees, I'm cold and I miss my wife.

I'm also going to wake up to watch Brazil despite the fact that means I'll have 4 hours sleep for the second night in a row before a whole day's presentations and then a flight to Brisbane tomorrow night.

Work is SO overrated. Can I go home now?

1 Comments:

  • I was on a training course this aftenoon, watched a bit of S Korea v Togo before the room filled up. I don't get out much. Certainly not to luxury hotels in Melbourne! Brazil starts soon - I admire your dedication in getting up in the middle of the night before you've gone to bed to watch it. Do it for Jules Rimet!

    By Blogger astronaut, at 4:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

This blog has been thoroughly enjoyed by sports fans