.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

World Cup 2006

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Making preparations for the England game:

1) Looking up the Tottenham players to make sure that when asked Spurs related questions I can answer with some level of education. A lot's changed since I last saw them play.

2) Watching replays of the games from last night.

3) Changing my tips for the games tonight (for the 5th time).

4) Choosing trousers to go with my England top. Jeans I think.

We're off to a friend's house (English couple) to watch the game. I'm taking a bottle of Rosé and 12 cans of lager. I think that should just about be enough, but it's England so you can't be too careful.

Mandy's made a golden syrup steamed pudding for half-time. I bet they don't get that in the changing rooms.

Come on England. And come on Telepathy, we need your thoughts on day 1...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

This blog has been thoroughly enjoyed by sports fans