.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

World Cup 2006

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Tipster Tipster

The final reminder email went out about our Football tipping content today. Then immediately afterwards I received another one from Fox Sports about their fantasy league. Then there's the one on the Fifa website.

My inital reaction was to enter them all, but what with juggling work and waking up at 2am for the matches I need to concentrate on just one.

So I'm going all out on the work competition. There are less entrants, there is a 1 in 20 chance of a $400 prize, and beating people you know is always much more fun.

Now I need to determine my strategy - do I go for the obvious winners or do I look to slide away from the group with a few controversial choices (Germany losing to Costa Rica perhaps)? I've put in all of my tips for the group games, but I'm bound to change my mind after seeing a few teams play. Perhaps Equador will be a surprise qualifier, could Korea beat France, and shock horror perhaps England will win their first game - nah, that never happens.

2 days to go, I need a wee I'm that excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

This blog has been thoroughly enjoyed by sports fans